• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F@h

Lugztaz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,783
I've not seen any of these. Most of what has been done in our forum are letters in the form of a direct appeal or PowerPoint presentations that convey the same message.

I have to admit, however some of those are pretty impressive. Thanks for finding them!

 
I remeber a while back WeatherMan posted a couple from somewhere... but I don't remeber where it is. They were pretty good though.
 
i also made a PPP. not gona show u tho cuz it sucks lol. How about who ever made them or if somone has a link post them?
 
I don't know if we have this already somewhere because most times we tell people to search the forum, but we should have a thread that just includes links and copies of F@H informative recruiting papers, Power Points, Flash files, and posters. I think it would be ok if things like the flash files might mention the other team, we can just put a disclaimer above the link; some thing like "Recruiting flash file made by team ABIT."

How about anyone with links to recruiting papers or power points reply to this thread with them or pm them to me and I'll put them up in a nice new thread. Also if you have something that you haven't put up on any of the forums and need hosting you can send the file to acescout[remove]@[again remove]comcast.net I'll create a nicely formated thread with all of our recruiting and informative papers.

Lugratz has already contributed. Now you need to. I'm going to try and get the first thread with all this up Friday night. So hurry and submit everything you have.
 
Back
Top