Jan 3, 2006 #1 T towert7 2[H]4U Joined Dec 18, 2003 Messages 2,930 Hello. I remember a long time back someone posted how to do this, but for love no money can I find that post. I want to force asm for the service. I forget where in the registry I add the -forceasm tag. Does anyone remember how to do this? ~Thanks
Hello. I remember a long time back someone posted how to do this, but for love no money can I find that post. I want to force asm for the service. I forget where in the registry I add the -forceasm tag. Does anyone remember how to do this? ~Thanks
Jan 3, 2006 #2 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 HKLM\System\Software\ControlSet001\Services\FAH@C:\.... Under that key is the ImagePath entry, and you can add it there.
HKLM\System\Software\ControlSet001\Services\FAH@C:\.... Under that key is the ImagePath entry, and you can add it there.