• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

F@H results not being uploaded

  • Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Guest
I have F@H setup and its finished a good amount of WU but my stats page shows nothing. These WU were finished like last week so they should have been added. I am behind a firewall that I can't open ports on which might be the problem. Could someone help me out so I can get my WU added?
 
What is your folding name, and are you sure you put 33 as your team in setup? ;)
 
Back
Top