• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

F@H Not logging my WU?

TeeJayHoward

Limpness Supreme
2FA
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
13,380
[18:31:43] Sending work to server
[18:31:43] + Attempting to send results
[18:32:35] + Results successfully sent
[18:32:35] Thank you for your contribution to Folding@Home.

Right-click little flowerish icon in toolbar, go to Status->User Statistics. Brings up this page.

That's right, 0 WU, 0 Score... What's going on here? I've got two machines crunching away, been doing it for a full day now, and I'm not getting credit for it. Yes, I have my username and team (33) set in configure... I've done this before, Shift's the old name, I was folding for Bit-Tech. I'm sure I just forgot to set something dumb. Any clue what?
 
I'd give Stanford a litte more time to update as it appears your unit was sent in @ 18:35 and their last update was at 18:00 UTC.

 
probably just the stats server is slow to update, give it a few hours.


LOL, too slow :)

 
Yup. I just had to wait a bit. I feel like such an incredible moron... Now if only I could figure out how to get the cool [H] under my name... (Been playing around on www.hardfolding.com for a bit today, and for some odd reason, I'm can't find my username (TeeJayHoward).)
 
hardfolding.com only updates 4 times daily I believe where as Stanford updates hourly or even more. The following post has details on how to create a bookmark that will place your [H]'s for you once you're on hardfolding.com.

 
p[H]ant0m said:
hardfolding.com only updates 4 times daily I believe where as Stanford updates hourly or even more. The following post has details on how to create a bookmark that will place your [H]'s for you once you're on hardfolding.com.

Actually hardfolding updates 8 times a day(every 3 hours), Vijay posted a while back that stats sites were not allowed to use their CGI stats as it slowed things down to an absolute crawl on their side, thus we can only use their text file stats which update only every 3 hours.

So far I don't see a TeeJayHoward listed in the text file for our team.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
Whoops, my mistake then, thanks King. I just kinda guessed since often times it seems like the updates don't always seems to coincide.

 
Back
Top