• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

F@H Frozen on uploading

Daedalus0101101

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
110
Anyone ever get an upload frozen? I have a few boxen that are currently sitting frozen near 95% upload. My internet is definitely up since I am posting this.

18:48:45:WU00:FS00:Sending unit results: id:00 state:SEND error:NO_ERROR project:9012 run:241 clone:0 gen:69 core:0xa4 unit:0x00000059ab40417c554e9534f14aee64
18:48:45:WU00:FS00:Uploading 1.63MiB to 171.64.65.124
18:48:45:WU00:FS00:Connecting to 171.64.65.124:8080
18:48:51:WU00:FS00:Upload 92.30%


sigimage.php
 
try restarting the clients, the sever was probably under heavy load. this has happened to other folders in the past - lemme see if I can find a thread over at FF
 
That did it. I was worried about closing it out since it didnt upload. I didnt want the results to be lost.

Thanks Nathan!
 
Back
Top