F@H Forums

zim01

Gawd
From Stanford

10/10/2006 Forum blank screen problem
For those still unable to get to the site, here is a workaround. Go here <http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:OV_6DgTgLWAJ:forum.folding-community.org/+folding+forum&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1>, and on that page input name & password info and hit login. To maintain its impartiality, the forum is run by a third party and they are looking into this issue. This will not work for guest accounts, or New Member accounts. You must have already been a member of the forum.

Until this F@H Forum issue gets sorted out, the project has started a Google Groups page for the GPU Beta Test discussion. Everyone is welcome to post there instead. If this additional support resource becomes popular, it may well be added permanently, and/or more topics added.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/foldingathome

I still can't get to the FCF and when I tried to post at Google Groups I got this message "There was an error while posting, please try again later.".

This is so pathetic I don't even know where to begin. :mad:

ChelseaOilman

ChelseaOilman said:

Hardforums.com I guess... :D

Is it possible to setup a proxy or something to route folks through my connection to the forums?

ChelseaOilman said:
I still can't get to the FCF and when I tried to post at Google Groups I got this message "There was an error while posting, please try again later.".

ChelseaOilman

I saw your post on Google.

CO, doesn't the link in the top post work for you? Go to that cached page, and then use your normal login in the right hand column.

7im said:
CO, doesn't the link in the top post work for you? Go to that cached page, and then use your normal login in the right hand column.

Tried that several different times from several different computers. Doesn't work for me.

ChelseaOilman

Back