• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F@H CPU PPD Database: Need PHP/ MySQL Developer Help

pjkenned

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,971
As many know, Haitch has been hard at work building an automated F@H application that can both use musky's benchmark WUs and also analyze live performance. As part of this application, Haitch is capturing a variety of data including CPU, clock speed, memory speeds and timings, TPF min/max/avg/standard dev, cores, WUs and etc. Once the data is collected it is uploaded to a MySQL database which currently has over 100 entries.

We are looking for someone to create a PHP front-end for the database as right now we are using ODBC and Excel to extract and analyze data.

Please contact me if you have experience doing something like this. I can probably put together some folding hardware for anyone who does this.
 
PJ, you may also want to post over in the Webmastering & Programming forum.

H.
 
I've built a couple of (fairly basic) web apps with php/mysql, but never anything that needed any sort of graphs as output... just simple tables. That said, I may have some time on my hands in about 3 weeks (once I get done with classes) if you still need the help.
 
I've built a couple of (fairly basic) web apps with php/mysql, but never anything that needed any sort of graphs as output... just simple tables. That said, I may have some time on my hands in about 3 weeks (once I get done with classes) if you still need the help.

I wasn't even thinking of graphs .... but now that you mention it, some of the data would definitely be graphable, but for the most part they'd just be tables of Selected data. I'm downloading a WordPress appliance to play with the front end - but I think this is definitely a case where many hands can make the work a lot easier.

H.
 
i've got drupal experience (limited it may be), if you go that route (just an alternative to Wordpress)
 
I'm currently working on a PHP/MySQL site for some DC Vault analysis. I can do simple tables for you, and once I make some more progress on my project I plan to add graphs, but I haven't looked into that yet.
 
Back
Top