• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

F@H community

Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
3
As a sign of our respect for the for the team participating in folding@home project, we would like to send for your team some souvenirs from our team as a new year gift. We want to make such gifts as a good tradition in the relations between all the teams.

Could someone contact me and give post address where we can send a parcel?

With the best regards

Denis aka BOSUN
TSC!Russia F@H team
 
Well, Kendrak is our DAB Rep so I guess that makes him our de-facto leader. You'll probably want to get a hold of him.
 
use a P.O box never know what could show up? drugs bombs or even a mail order bride
 
I will accept any and all mail order brides.
 
I second the motion to accept mail order brides from Russia. However I do not know what we would send in return for such a gift.
 
здравствуйте!

Now that I've exhausted 1/5th of the Russian I know, thank you guys for the thought =)
I'm sure whatever you send will be wonderful.
 
I second the motion to accept mail order brides from Russia. However I do not know what we would send in return for such a gift.

We've already started a collection for your one way ticket... ;)

Very nice gesture from our Russian counterparts.
 
I'm not sure what to say to this, in my years at this game I've never seen something like this....

Now its worse than Christmas shopping tho, what the hell do we get them? LOL
 
Incoming!

Well whatever it is, it is on it's way, and weighs 2.8kg.
 
Don't let the krokodil bite you, please, Kendrak?

In Russia drugs eat you.
 
Don't let the krokodil bite you, please, Kendrak?

In Russia drugs eat you.

No... Just no. The one good thing I can say about Krokodil is that it makes Meth look good.

Hopefully that package has a 7.62x25m Tokarev pistol and a liter of Russia's finest vodka, Beluga.
 
Ammo is always a good thing, although personally I never go below 45 cal.

12 ga slugs are good too...
 
My vote would be nesting dolls with the faces of Vijay and some of the other members of PG painted on them.
 
He sent me a PM with what was in th box.

I'm going to let everyone know when it shows up and take pics. It might very well be stuff that I can send out as little awards or such.
 
He sent me a PM with what was in th box.

I'm going to let everyone know when it shows up and take pics. It might very well be stuff that I can send out as little awards or such.

Is it something we can coordinate a [H] flavored reciprical gift for?
 
Back
Top