F.E.A.R screenshot thread

Majin said:
@MGDMN
I hate your name.
Everytime I see your name I want a Beer!

Haha!

There's a couple more lol parts I came across last night. One of which involved...

!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!


.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

...........

Last warning!!

..........

.......

.....

....

Right after the copter crashed and jin got all banged up. That old guy on the radio tells me to hop it solo once again. Then the other guy says to me, "I hear you're a bad mother fucker, you'll be alright." Then he goes on to flirt with jin. Great stuff!!
 
Here's a shot I took near the start of the game... pretty puddle :)

Screenshot003.JPG
 
Now that is what I am talking about.
That is how you are suspose to make water look!

I don't care what anyone says, FEAR had much better GFX when it came to things like Smoke, Fire, Water, Particles, Lighting. Quake 4 had better textures over all and the lighting looked nice but its not at that level.
 
I 100% agree... the more I play FEAR the more I realize it's got a definite leg up on the doom3 engine... well, for the quake4 implemenation of it at any rate... It's more taxing on the system, but provides a much more realistic env on the whole... imo
 
Back
Top