EyeInfinity or No

Midnite8

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, since I upgraded to crossfire 7970s, I am thinking about getting 2 more of the same monitors to do eyeinfinity or I could get a QNIX QX2710. I really can't decide :(
Right now I game on my main monitor, and have two 18'' monitors, one I mainly have Skype open, and the other I have Spotify open, and I tab out when in-game(if I'm dead or something) and have multiple windows/tabs open on both of the small windows.

I have a 3@23" 5760x1080 and a 1@27" 1440 setup going here, I go back and forth, depends on the game...I would NOT go back to not having eyefinity in the house though

I want to put a 1440p monitor above my 144hz surround screens, anyone else do that?

I think for someone to really know if they should go triple screen gaming or if they will like it or not I would say try it and see for yourself. That is truly the best way to find out if its for you or not. Just my opinion. :)

I've had Nvidia surround for going on nearly 3 years now I think, started when it first came out on 2 480's.

I recommend either getting a 120 hz 16:9 1440p monitor, or one of the new 34'' 21:9 monitors 1440p coming out soon.

Honestly, the far periphery of triple-wide landscape is not useful and I think 21:9 should cover the major areas of relevance that you would gain from triple-wide.

Back