Eyefinity with LCD Projectors?

TheBluePill

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,773
Anyone give Eyefinity a Shot on a set of LCD Projectors? With no Seams or Borders for monitors it would be pretty awesome.. Wonder if you could 3 Wall it that home-made Holodeck Feel?
 
someone on WSGF did that with a round room using sheets for the back-drop curving in a 1/2 moon type thing.. it looked pretty cool. lemme see if I can dig up the url..
 
I am pretty sure that if I were to win the lottery I would be on that shit fast.
 
couldn't find the link.. arg!.. let me check some more.

edit: cha-ching. go to page 8 or 9 for the best pics of it..
 
Last edited:
http://hardocp.com/article/2009/11/19/eyefinity_challenge_in_dallas_tx/

Last set of pictures on the page. Worth mentioning that we were not using WideScreenFixer at the time since it had not yet been put out, so there is some image stretching.
One demo that stole the show was the 24 foot/7.5 meter wide screen that was built on the spot that morning for less than $50. Vibrating Brain made that happen and it was simply something that had to be experienced. We will have HD quality video coming soon of the screen in use.
 
That is the COOLEST FUCKING THING EVER

Guess I should start saving for another 2 projectors lol
 
Last edited:
Back
Top