Eyefinity Setup with 3 monitors just for MW2

xcamarox

Weaksauce
Guys, I am looking for 3-22"-23" monitors to take care of my "addiction". I have right now 2-Asus VH236H monitors that I thought I could use BUT is better if I use the third monitor, its way too hard to aim with the bezels in the middle.

Anyways I was looking at the Dell 2209WA as an alternative, I do not care about color matching, IPS, e-IPS, h-IPS, TN, BS, STFU, etc..., I am not a graphics designer nor I would ever be. I just want to get home after work and get to 70 if you know what I mean. Is this a good monitor? Am I going to have lag (6ms) in the game?

All I'm really looking for a for a monitor that swivels to vertical or protrait and that I can have 3 of them.

Any recommendations?

TIA! :cool:

The 2209wa is a good monitor, its not one of Dell's entry panels so you should be happy with it. Also, its an IPS panel so thats good too! :)

uh, just grab whatever is roughly the same size as your Asus monitors and use that?

6ms isn't likely to be noticeable, but much higher and you might start to pick up on it if you're running it alongside 2-5ms displays

Dell P2310H's perfect price and has small bezels, in addition it has display port :)

I don't really have a recommendation but I commend your idea of three monitors for MW2.

Just a note.

You need to use the widescreen fixer program to adjust the FOV for MW2 or else the image is stretched. That program may get you banned by VAC (valves anti-cheat program for MW2). No word from valve yet if we can use that program online for MW2.

I play MW2 pretty exclusively and only use eyefinity in single player/co-op mode. I don't use it when I'm in multiplayer.

That is why Im going to use the monitors in vertical mode. You think I'm gonna have that problem?

Vertical with those Asus monitors might look pretty bad, try turning one up on its side and look how narrow the field of view is.

Get 3 Samsung F2380's they have the HAS stand and can do portrait mode, only about 240$. Beautiful monitors once calibrated. Other then some minor streaking the F2380 is amazing for gaming (I use mine for 360).

Back