Eyefinity question, matching resolutions?

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
4,591
For eyefinity, which resolutions have to match? The horizontal, vert or both?

I have 1 1920x1080 monitor and 1 1680x1050 monitor. Now I can make my first one 1920x1050 and turn off scaling and it looks great, dont even notice the missing 30 lines. I can also get a second one of these 1920x1080 monitors for a good price and would love to do eyefinity but need to know, would a set up of 3 monitors with 2 1920x1050 and the 1680x1050 in the middle work?

Oh and despite the resolutions the two different monitors are almost the exact same size, the 1680x1050 is a 20.5" and the 1920x1080 is 21.5" and they look very good together.
 
Groups can only be made with the same resolution on each monitor. Therefore, your larger monitor will have to be set at 1680x1050. It all has to go down to the lowest common denominator (or lower).
 
Back
Top