• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Eyefinity on the cheap

Modder man

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
1,770
Looking for recommendations of cheap monitors that could work well for eyefinity. Looking to try to find three for as close to ~$100ea if possible.
 
Well with 2x5770's, I wouldn't get monitor bigger than 1440x900 or 1600x900.

I played on 4320x900 on a 4870. Modern games may be out of you reach. Though if you're willing to go for TN panels, you should be able to find cheap monitors. I used cedarpc.com when I was building some of my initial multi-monitor rigs. They have okay deals.
 
at the top of my sig it says "it died!!!!!!!"....I dont have that hardware anymore. just looking for cheap monitors, I will more likely than not be running a 7970 or two
 
Back
Top