• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Eyefinity + Crossfire still a no go?

Ramirin

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
80
Couple days ago I purchased a XFX 5870 at a good price and paired it with my 5850 for some crossfire testing. It turns out out that crossfire works pretty much with every game at 1920x1080 but doesn't work at all at with Eyefinity enabled (6048x1080)
I thought this issue was resolved recently but I might be wrong. Am I missing something or is Crossfire+Eyefinity not working yet?
By the way I have catalyst 10.7a installed.
 
Back
Top