• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Eyefinity and DP to DVI

Shooter777

n00b
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
18
I know this is not one of the "supported" devices but ordered it before i knew better, anyway:

I was playing around with my "old" DP to DVI and interesting that when i boot the DP screen and one DVI boots with the other saying "no signal detected" but once in windows 7 it switches to DP and the other DVI screen. I see all 3 screen in CCC but it always wants one screen disabled. Guess this where Active adapter makes a difference

What is your take on this?
 
Yes you need an active adapter. Not to be rude but this has been mentioned a million times. I ordered the active adapter from Dell and it works fine.
 
I know i have read it also a million times. But thanks. Already ordered the correct one. Was just curious about the "switching screens"
 
Back
Top