footballcoach
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2009
- Messages
- 48
So, my new GPU has DVI, HDMI, and 2 MiniDP outputs. I have 3 Dell u2412m which have both DVI and regular DisplayPort inputs (but no HDMI).
1 x DVI to DVI
2 x MiniDP to DisplayPort
I am not sure how best to connect the latter two displays from MiniDP on the GPU. Would there be any reason not to use two of the following cables to keep it simple (and cheaper)?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815158233
Or do I need two of these?:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814999034
Thanks for reading...
1 x DVI to DVI
2 x MiniDP to DisplayPort
I am not sure how best to connect the latter two displays from MiniDP on the GPU. Would there be any reason not to use two of the following cables to keep it simple (and cheaper)?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815158233
Or do I need two of these?:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814999034
Thanks for reading...