lemandarin
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2009
- Messages
- 52
Hey,
I have a question, maybe you have an idea.
I have a 3x1 Eyefinity. I would like to add a touch screen the same size and resolution instead of my keyboard to control my games.
To make this work, the only solution is that the touch screen is a mirror copy of the screen from the center of my 3x1.
Have you any idea how I could do this? Does Windows offer me the mirroring? Or ATI drivers? Or via a hardware solution? My graphics card (an Asus DirectCU II 7970) does not have HDMI output that duplicates the DVI (the first solution that I had considered).
Thanks
I have a question, maybe you have an idea.
I have a 3x1 Eyefinity. I would like to add a touch screen the same size and resolution instead of my keyboard to control my games.
To make this work, the only solution is that the touch screen is a mirror copy of the screen from the center of my 3x1.
Have you any idea how I could do this? Does Windows offer me the mirroring? Or ATI drivers? Or via a hardware solution? My graphics card (an Asus DirectCU II 7970) does not have HDMI output that duplicates the DVI (the first solution that I had considered).
Thanks