BlueMonster
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2011
- Messages
- 31
First off, I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, (please move if need be)
Have 6970's crossfired and 4 24 in monitor in a 1 over three set up.
Two monitors are hooked to the DVI, and two are hooked to the DP port via a adapter. All monitors are working and detected.
What I wanted to do was to be able to game on the three while having my desktop up on the top 4th one. If I am thinking correctly... if not please enlighten me on why I would want a 4th up top. I was under the impression I could have my desk top up there with monitoring programs while having my game on the bottom spanned three.
I appreciate any and all help.
Thanks
Have 6970's crossfired and 4 24 in monitor in a 1 over three set up.
Two monitors are hooked to the DVI, and two are hooked to the DP port via a adapter. All monitors are working and detected.
What I wanted to do was to be able to game on the three while having my desktop up on the top 4th one. If I am thinking correctly... if not please enlighten me on why I would want a 4th up top. I was under the impression I could have my desk top up there with monitoring programs while having my game on the bottom spanned three.
I appreciate any and all help.
Thanks