• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Extreme PC Garage

I don't think it's a real show, it seems to be a parody of an American show called Monster Garage where they take cars and trucks and stuff and turn them into lawnmowers and hovercrafts and such. It's a cool show, but it doesn't look like Extreme PC Garage is real. It looks like an XFX pimp job.
 
lol, I don't have sound here at school, but the trailers did make me laugh.
 
twyztyr said:
I don't think it's a real show, it seems to be a parody of an American show called Monster Garage where they take cars and trucks and stuff and turn them into lawnmowers and hovercrafts and such. It's a cool show, but it doesn't look like Extreme PC Garage is real. It looks like an XFX pimp job.

Oh man, if it is a parody only - then I'm a total sucker.
 
NumbLock said:
Oh man, if it is a parody only - then I'm a total sucker.

Have you ever seen or heard of Monster Garage? I'm a fan of the show, so I was able to spot the fake pretty easily.
 
I'd watch that. There aren't many shows on TV that are better anyway.. /hides
 
Come on this would be damn funny to see on TV. Bet we would see everyone with Dells sending them in to be Modded. Hahahahaha
 
IndyJoe said:
Come on this would be damn funny to see on TV. Bet we would see everyone with Dells sending them in to be Modded. Hahahahaha
i have a feeling someone might send in a 486 lol
 
Yeah, "I have two of teh UB3R 733T Voodoo 2 cards in SLI in my dell. Can you make it run Doom 3?" :D
 
Back
Top