• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

extreme-li

D&J

n00b
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
8
Hi everyone :p:p
I'm from Portugal(pedro rocha and ricky's country xD )
In this threat I will present my modding/extreme-cooling and wattercooling project :rolleyes:
3 in1 xD
I hope that you can give me some extra ideias :)
I don't have much time to do the project so it will take some time :( but I want to complete it)
I'm not very good talking english..so I hope you understand :rolleyes:

Hardware
-celeron 347 / E2140
-DFI P35 DK
-1*Gygabite 6800 gs :confused::(
-4*160 GB WD AAJS -raid0
-1*500 GB Seagate - backup
-1*80 GB -overclocking :D
-trascend 1200
-Nec DVD-RW 7173s preto 18x labelflash sata
-POWERED by LC-POWEr Hyperion 700W

WATERCOOLING
-2* SWIFTECH MCW30--Nb+Sb
-SWIFTECH MCP 655--pump
-SWIFTECH MCW60--gpu
- tygon
-1x BLACK GTS lite 240
-1x BLACK GTS lite 360
-3x SILENX iXtrema PRO SERIES 120MM[/size]


I bought my lian-li to a user and it arrives my house like this


It has a radbox..made by an portuguese user..the radbox has a great quality...but I don't like things made by other people, and it has holes in the side window and I dont like so I take it off...

another view
I bought it for 150€ and I sell all watercooling system that cames with it for 100€ :D..so I bought a lian-li with a radbox for only 50€ :rolleyes:

radbox
2 rad 240
1 watercooling pump..
4 120 mm fans
...
...

another view

back of the radbox

side view

very well connected :p (but I don't like things made by other people in my project..:( )

soon I will update this threat..very soon:D
 
watercooling update

2 radiators and 3 SilentX fans(38mm)
its perfect:) no one will see the radiators because they are hidden with that metal piece..and I can hold the radiatores to that metal piece(both sides) and so I dont need to put screws on the top of the lian-li :p


another view

I love this image :eek:


temperature sensor
I only will control the highest temp, so I only need I sensor, next to cpu and before radiators input.

6800gs with watercoolig block


my pump..very powerfull xD


I can't put a conector(?)in this pump , so I open a hole inside the pump to transform

into
 
Extreme-cooling Update :D
here it is, my recente aquisition

its a mach2 with new gas


working


kidding..its an error...

real temp

I want to put it inside the lian-li case xD
then, I will cut it with the right measures....
soon, I will buy another lian-li pc6077b(like this one) and put it on the prommy-box:rolleyes:

and the finall product will be something like this
 
"(please, someone move this threat to worklogs)"

I dont get it, where is the threat exactly?
 
He's playing the fact that you're saying "threat" when the proper term is "thread" ;)
 
Back
Top