• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

extra long SATA cables?

natpond

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
162
i have a system based on the Lian-Li V1100 case which is somethign im VERY pleased with. only problem is that the SATA cables have to go a long way and they are a little tight. id like longer ones os i can tuck them away instead of having them stretched afross my RAM etc. bottom line: do longer SATA cables exist and where can i get them (im using the ones that came with my A8N deluxe.

Thanks, Nat
 
I will second this request. I do not have all the parts for my computer yet but my case is much longer then any other towers I have had in the past.

Current case Silverstone TJ05
 
oh sweet. those right angles would be perfect for my case! thanks. can anyone comment on the quality of those? what with all the heat shink nonsense? i just think they look cheaper thant he rubberized ones, but who knows? not i.

Nat
 
hold up, i have 6 of the 40" sata cables available. I too had them in my v1000, but now i'm SFF, and only 1 HDD, not 6, so PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top