Extra cyris commands?

JonnyK

2[H]4U
Does anyone know any console commands or anything to change little settings with crysis? I know on counter-strike source you can do like cl_ragdollcollide 1 or something to get dead bodies to interact with eachother, and on crysis corpses are not interactive at all, can't pick them up or move them with gunshots or anything. This is just one thing i was hoping to change. anyone know any commands or somethin?

First make a system.cfg file and put it in root dir. of cyrsis sp demo.

Then paste this into that dir:

con_restricted = 0

e_screenshot_height 2690
e_screenshot_width 4200
e_screenshot_file_format bmp
r_drawnearfov 10

//Type this in the console when your ingame. e_screenshot 1 (this takes the screenshot)

This will render super high rez screenshot to game/screenshots/hires; this has worked for me but renders the image as a .tiff file (about 8 megs) so I don't know what's the problem there.

(thanks Supremespeed from http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11286

example pic but I had to downconvert it from 8 megs to 222 kb, lol :

I wish that worked. I made the cfg and put the commants in the cfg;

con_restricted 0
e_screenshot_height 2690
e_screenshot_width 4200
e_screenshot_file_format tga
e_screenshot_min_slices 10
r_drawnearfov 10

go in game and do the e_screenshot 1 and get a nice puzzle heh. Hope someone in that thread figures out what causes the puzzle issue. slices at 10 is 80% normal with lines seperating the slices, but better than a confusing conglomeration of renderd squares.

Nice find though.

That happened to me once too; make sure you use the values above and not your monitors native resolution.

Back