Externals Hardware or Internal Hardware?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I'm sick of updating my PC internally was wondering if it's better to focus on Better peripherals Keyboard Mice Controllers from now on. Until prices come down for current Gen GPUs.

Would you rather have the latest Internals that cost and Arm and Leg or better peripherals ?

Last edited:
I'm sick of updating my PC internally was wondering if it's better to focus on Better peripherals Keyboard Mice Controllers from now on. Until prices come down for current Gen GPUs.

Would you rather have the latest Internals that cost and Arm and Leg or better peripherals ?
Why wouldn’t we want to have the best of all components given the choice? It’s just a matter of what you feel like is worth it. Some people will never spend $500 on a fully custom keyboard. Some who type all day say that’s a necessity.

Everyone wants a top end GPU but few will pay for it. The market shows that most people buy $300 video cards (in fact that’s like 80%+ of the consumer market). Does that makes 4090’s pointless?

It’s not zero sum. I think it’s worth buying a high end graphics card and having a nice monitor/kbm. I don’t have to buy every component every cycle. And a kbm lasts for at least half a decade if not longer. Custom keyboards could last your whole life, just replace the switches as necessary and don’t spill water on it.

Yeah Internal Hardware updates alot more frequently so more upgrades are available.
Right now I'm on a Keyboard and Mouse binge even though I use a controller for most Games.
I still need it for ESO and Solastra Crown of the Magister.

Back