Feb 9, 2007 #1 D dmize Limp Gawd Joined Jan 29, 2004 Messages 376 I bought a external USB enclosure, tossed in a 120g drive, but when I connecet it to XP or Vistait doesnt show up. The systems are looking for a USB Mass Storage driver. anyone have any clues what i need to do to get this working? thanks d.
I bought a external USB enclosure, tossed in a 120g drive, but when I connecet it to XP or Vistait doesnt show up. The systems are looking for a USB Mass Storage driver. anyone have any clues what i need to do to get this working? thanks d.
Feb 9, 2007 #2 D drizzt81 [H]F Junkie Joined Jan 21, 2004 Messages 12,361 stupid ideas first: have you looked in disk management? (start->run->diskmgmt.msc)
Feb 9, 2007 #3 D dmize Limp Gawd Joined Jan 29, 2004 Messages 376 ya I checked... nothing... thanks though d. anyone else?