• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

External Soundcard for Laptop

Clevich

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
120
I just got some z5500's from my gf for christmas. I was wondering what external soundcard I would be able to buy to increase my performance on these babies :). Right now they're hooked up to my onboard ac97 soundcard from my laptop and sounds only coming from 2 speakers and the sub only. any fix for this?

Im looking at the Audigy 2 NX and the Audigy 2 PCMCIA cards.
 
yup, im looking at that one. We'll the thing is im going to be purchasing a new desktop in feb... would it be worth the $100? or wait till feb...
 
I recommand you to buy pcmcia Audigy2 zs notebook over Audigy2 NX, , , ,

OR

wait for new external X-Fi card . . :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
Back
Top