External Hardive
Hi there I am a completely technologically challenged but I managed to register with this site so I can't be too bad
Could someone please advise me, I want to buy my boyfriend an external hardrive as a gift. Now from what I've heard you have to buy the case and the storage thingy seperately. I went into a store today and they showed me a Nexstar one with 250gigs (whatever that means) but every thing was all inclusive with usb cables, case, and storage stuff. I know I sound like a complete idiot, but is that possible? Is that brand any good? He is quite fussy with his gadgets so don't want to get him rubbish. As this whole gadget thing is really not my thing I would like to personalize it, now is it possible to engrage a discrete personal message on the case or is that not cool or worse will it damage the case?
How does this site work and who and how will someone respond to me? I really do appologize for wasting anyones time on questions that may seem obvious but I have good intentions and I need help.
Thanks to who ever respond!
Hi there I am a completely technologically challenged but I managed to register with this site so I can't be too bad
Could someone please advise me, I want to buy my boyfriend an external hardrive as a gift. Now from what I've heard you have to buy the case and the storage thingy seperately. I went into a store today and they showed me a Nexstar one with 250gigs (whatever that means) but every thing was all inclusive with usb cables, case, and storage stuff. I know I sound like a complete idiot, but is that possible? Is that brand any good? He is quite fussy with his gadgets so don't want to get him rubbish. As this whole gadget thing is really not my thing I would like to personalize it, now is it possible to engrage a discrete personal message on the case or is that not cool or worse will it damage the case?
How does this site work and who and how will someone respond to me? I really do appologize for wasting anyones time on questions that may seem obvious but I have good intentions and I need help.
Thanks to who ever respond!