• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

External Hard Drive wont work anymore

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
Yesterday I just go a Calvarly 400gig external hard drive. It worked fine yesterday. Today I go and plug it into my laptop and it wont work anymore. Everything is plugged in, and the power switch is on.

Its this one: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2073494&CatId=0

O yeah when I said when I went to go plug it into my laptop today, it was also plugged into my laptop yesterday as my laptop is the only computer I have right now.
 
Back
Top