• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

External enclosure recomendations?

TheNewGuy8

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
182
can anyone reccomend a good/cheap external enclosure? for 3.5" drives.

I have one sata drive and one pata. I don't particularly care about style, b/c I don't want to hear them, so I will probably put them out of the way, but noise is important, as is cooling.

They will also be connecting to both a windows machine as well as a mac.

thanks!
 
Back
Top