External Decoder Question

OrAnGe

Gawd
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
778
I was going to get a Creative Decoder DDTS-100 since I saw my friend had one a year and a half ago on his Westy 37W1.

It appears though that the Creative Decoder DDTS-100 has disappeard off the face of the earth.

Anyone know of any other external DD Decoders so I can have my PC speakers hooked up for TV and have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my PC speakers? Perferably something not to expensive. $150 ish.
 
CL's ebay store has this set:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Inspir...hZ007QQcategoryZ51094QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

It comes with a decoder very similar to the DDTS100 but it only supports plain DD/DTS and 5.1 speakers, also it doesn't come with the switchbox that selects between the soundcard and the decoder.

and this set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Inspir...hZ007QQcategoryZ51094QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

comes with a decoder that is just dolby.

The decoder in both sets appears to be separate from the speaker's amplifier and thus it would allow to use it with other multimedia speakers.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top