• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

External cooling power supply question

bitbum

Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
522
I am working on putting together an external cooling solution similar to this...
http://www.daredevil.nildram.co.uk/pics/compwc.jpg
however I also want to run the external box with it's own power supply. I would like to link the PC power supply and the external cooler power supply so that they both come on when the PC boots. Anyone have suggestions on how to do this?
 
you know the green and black pin you short out to turn on the power supply while leak testing? Solder a wire so it branches off the green wire on the first power supply and attach it to the green wire on the second power supply, and do the same thing for the black wire.
 
Back
Top