"Extension Cord"...?

I'm not sure on the correct terminology (please be patient), but I think I can still pose my question correctly.

I have an Enermax 600W Noisetaker PSU. From this are 2 separate power cords for both of my video cards. If I read the book right, they're called "6 pin 12 volt power connector for PCIe 16 Video Card". The problem is that they're too short to allow good ventilation in my case. As it is now, they run right up the middle, and hang about 3 inches in from the side of the case, which is almost the worst place for them to be as far as creating good air circulation.

Is there such a thing as an "extension cord" or "extender" for these power cords? I'm thinking if I could get a couple of those, I could then run these power cords along the sides of my case and not have them come out to the vid card until absolutely necessary, thereby getting them out of the way for good ventilation from the fans.

I did some googling and I can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Or where to get em if they do?

Thank you for your time and help. :)

Back