Expresscard sound cards

I own the wired 1st gen version of the X-Fi Xtreme Notebook & I have no complaints about it. The good thing is that its cheaper but some better features are integrated into the wirless one. Either way you're going to have EAX 5 HD, CMSS 3D, Crystalizer, Dolby Digital, & DTS support. :)
 
I think the laptop has an option for adding an X-Fi Xtreme Notebook card, it just seems a lot cheaper to buy that separately aftermarket.

How about this older one?
 
PCMCIA not Expresscard.

Thanks, that one actually struck me sometime earlier in the day. The laptop I'm getting's an expresscard/54 one. The wireless x-fi's expresscard/34, but it comes with a piece of plastic that works as an adapter, effectively making it expresscard/54. Clever.

Still can't decide whether or not to go for wired or wireless x-fi. I'm ridiculously indecisive.

Any other expresscard options?
 
Back
Top