• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Exploding Overclocking Extreme AMD Duron Vaporizing

sorry, didnt know it was posted b4

did a search and didnt find anything....ill close it



edit: how come I cant close it?? theres no option under thread tools
 
alkoholik said:
edit: how come I cant close it?? theres no option under thread tools
not an option for regular users.

not a big deal or anything, just don't expect people to be all like: wow, that's new and interesting and totally believable.
 
DFI Daishi said:
not an option for regular users.

not a big deal or anything, just don't expect people to be all like: wow, that's new and interesting and totally believable.

how come I was able to close some of my other threads then? was it because it was in the FS/FT area?
 
Back
Top