• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Exploding Duron

Viscero340 said:
Sorry if this is a repost from anywhere. I just saw this vid on another forum I frequent and couldn't believe it. Had to post it here for you guys/gals to see. Who know's maybe it will make the front page. ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5393904704265757054&q=duron

That's fricken hilarious...hadn't seen that one before.

Just wanted to post so that I didn't lose track of the thread, 'cus I wanna bookmark that link at home. :D
 
I'd go with the idea that some1 is shooting it from under the table. if it was an explosive, it would not have made that perfect hole in the MoBo that did absolutely nothing to the socket.

EDIT - Did anyone notice that the voltage in cpu-z, a real-time proggie measuring everything in real-time, is not changing? Its always 4.210, already unrealistic, and it sticks there at 4.210 :D And besides, can you really up the voltage to something like 2 and still be able to boot?
 
I agree, fake...

Think about it, what would pop? The core... I know because I have seen a core pop before and a little chip flies off. Well they show the core and it's intact and perfect.

They just shot it from underneath or used a firecracker or something.
 
Back
Top