Explaining Microsoft Surface Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just need to stop posting in Microsoft threads.
Every time I do, it descends into madness, rage, hatred, and Linux.

Everything was fine in the thread, everyone was happy, then *BOOM*, I make a post and total anarchy takes over.
I'll just leave you guys to your devices, no pun intended. :(

stay, you can watch the world burn with us (the marshmallows and the beer are free)

Everything was fine in the thread, everyone was happy, then *BOOM*, I make a post and total anarchy takes over.

You were well behaved today. You have your opinions but I don't think you're a professional troll. I was simply trying to provide some information on pen digitizers.

I was simply trying to provide some information on pen digitizers.

Alienating-check
forcing opinion-check
thinking opinion equals facts-check
you remind me of this guy
zgzha.jpg

stay, you can watch the world burn with us (the marshmallows and the beer are free)

Yeah, but this happened last Friday and the thread self-destructed on itself.
It only started after I posted (after I re-read the thread, the point of no return was right after I posted).

SkribbelKat, just keep being the krazy cat person you are, and don't act like me, lest you be burned by the heat-less sun. ;)
Listen, heatlesssun already knows how to go to SSJ2, we don't need him to piss him off any further to make him go SSJ3 and spirit-bomb our asses, so just be cool with him.

you are far more likable when you are being a clown than when you are picking fights with folks. Just saying.
I disagree, he's most likable when picking fights.
Yeah, but I don't think any of us wanted to know that about Tudz' keyboard so it was more like an unwanted lesson.
I know you just wanna stroke my space bar, if only you could get over your fantail obsession so we could get along.
He probably hand wrote it on his tablet. That or his reality is once again blurring and decending in to anarchy. Either way, same result :D

Listen, heatlesssun already knows how to go to SSJ2, we don't need him to piss him off any further to make him go SSJ3 and spirit-bomb our asses, so just be cool with him.
Oh yay more internet insults from the local fanboy, i can't wait
x4w9B.gif

You were well behaved today.
Well, it's a first for a Friday night. ;)
That, and I'm considering getting a family member a Microsoft tablet with Windows 8... the Mayans were right, it's the end of the world! :D

Nooooo, don't go. We need the madness, rage, hatred and Linux to break up the monotony. Besides, we know you love touching your device as much as anyone.

Oh yay more internet insults from the local fanboy, i can't wait

It wasn't an insult, it was a warning to those with Tablet power levels below 9000.
Seriously, it wasn't an insult. ;)

Also, that cat... WHAT?!

I know you just wanna stroke my space bar, if only you could get over your fantail obsession so we could get along.

My fantail obsession? I'm not the one who insists on buying comets! You could have the best space bar in the world and I'd still run away from it screaming because I know about the comets in your tanks.

He probably hand wrote it on his tablet. That or his reality is once again blurring and decending in to anarchy. Either way, same result :D

Well it is Friday. Aren't people supposed to be not sober when posting?

Nooooo, don't go. We need the madness, rage, hatred and Linux to break up the monotony. Besides, we know you love touching your device as much as anyone.

Man baby, you make me wish I had three hands!

SkribbelKat, just keep being the krazy cat person you are, and don't act like me, lest you be burned by the heat-less sun. ;)

I'm pretty sure there are fundamental differences between Skribbels and Red Birdies. You don't have anything to worry about.

Also, that cat... WHAT?!
I have no idea what the cat was for but I approve of it none the less.
My fantail obsession? I'm not the one who insists on buying comets! You could have the best space bar in the world and I'd still run away from it screaming because I know about the comets in your tanks.
You talk about tanks but based on your comments you don't appear to have ever used a modern aquarium to which comets are best suited and are just stuck in your fantail fishbowl world.
Well it is Friday. Aren't people supposed to be not sober when posting?
I'm sober :( What's wrong with me! Must be off my game.

Also, in heatlesssun and Microsoft's defense, I agree with this:

Microsoft_Apple-Tablet_iPad-History-600px.jpg

Also, who wouldn't want to look like this, so badass!

Broken link is broken!

I have no idea what the cat was for but I approve of it none the less.You talk about tanks but based on your comments you don't appear to have ever used a modern aquarium to which comets are best suited and are just stuck in your fantail fishbowl world.I'm sober :( What's wrong with me! Must be off my game.

Did you see the other kitteh in the background that looks up and is all like, "Huh? What?" That's how I feel right now about this thread.

Anyhow, you have no idea what kind of tank I use for my fantails. I gave them a nice hexagonal tank with a quiet pump and it even has interior lighting which I know they love. I don't need anything more modern than that since all those cutting edge in-wall tanks just make it a pain to clean. Now go drink something and get back to us. :)

Alienating-check
forcing opinion-check
thinking opinion equals facts-check
you remind me of this guy

Some Windows tablets use Wacom digitizers, the same as in the Galaxy Note devices. These are facts, not opinions. And no where have I forced my opinion as fact. Please stop trying instigate something. If you have nothing to offer besides personal attacks then I'd say your job is done for today.

Did you see the other kitteh in the background that looks up and is all like, "Huh? What?" That's how I feel right now about this thread.
Yes I noticed that and also the dog, it is certainly a good metaphor for any and all Windows 8/touch threads on [H], a couple of cats getting dragged across their backs and a lot of people just watching thinking "wtf?". :D
Now go drink something and get back to us. :)
I have no alcomahol in the house :(

Some Windows tablets use Wacom digitizers, the same as in the Galaxy Note devices. These are facts, not opinions. And no where have I forced my opinion as fact. Please stop trying instigate something. If you have nothing to offer besides personal attacks then I'd say your job is done for today.
See guys!? This is on-topic discussion!

NO!
Well, here:
This is not!

Follow his example, not mine! :eek:

^
Honestly, I don't care what his opinion is as long as he is decent and respectful to others and their opinions.
The hateful comments aren't really needed.

^
Honestly, I don't care what his opinion is as long as he is decent and respectful to others and their opinions.
The hateful comments aren't really needed.

i don't see the point in insulting others, otherwise this shit just writes itself
mg]

i don't see the point in insulting others, otherwise this shit just writes itself

I didn't see the point in brining up compensation in thread that had nothing to do with the subject, like you just did again. You conveniently left that part out and that a number of people pointed out the same thing.

I didn't see the point in brining up compensation in thread that had nothing to do with the subject, like you just did again. You conveniently left that part out and that a number of people pointed out the same thing.

you haven't been following the thread have you. btw do you live in utah? because i haven't seen this level of fundamentalism in a looong time.

In all fairness, I did explain the compensation thing twice in that thread.
Not trying to bring up old scars or anything, but it was explained (and yes I know it had nothing to do with the thread).

My compensation-comparison shouldn't have equated to hateful comments, that wasn't it's intent, and was simply addressing a minor point in that thread, which I apparently had mis-read, that was it.
But it's cool, it's behind us, and hopefully that never happens again. :)

In all fairness, I did explain the compensation thing twice in that thread.
Not trying to bring up old scars or anything, but it was explained (and yes I know it had nothing to do with the thread).

My compensation-comparison shouldn't have equated to hateful comments, that wasn't it's intent, and was simply addressing a minor point in that thread, which I apparently had mis-read, that was it.
But it's cool, it's behind us, and hopefully that never happens again. :)

can you please lock the thread?

you haven't been following the thread have you. btw do you live in utah? because i haven't seen this level of fundamentalism in a looong time.

Oh damn it! Don't start this! We don't need another Friday night thread blow up over something that died last week.
I only mentioned it to make a point, not to ruin another thread (that just so happens to be a Microsoft thread, DAMN IT).

heatlesssun, just let it go! Be better than that and just move on. :cool:

can you please lock the thread?

You're making it worse, just please stop.
Whatever, we were both wrong in that thread, it's done, it's history.

Another good thread shouldn't be locked because of this bullshit that was started a week ago.
Everyone just stay cool and discuss some tablets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back