Expensive software for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, mostly somewhat outdated but still cheaper than retail i guess.. Academic discounts is where its at right now.

Read the FAQ, I noticed everything is shipped out of eastern europe. Anyone know the legalities, ie, is it real or a good copy, etc :)

not exactly "free stuff" but eh

also it doesn't say if it's the upgrade or the full version

Have you ordered from this place? This looks suspicously like some spam e-mail I get occasionally..

"This software is recognized as a backup software." - Found in the FAQ, last line under "How can you sell this software so cheap?"

Your basically paying $60 for an illegal, burned, copy of those software titles. It's a scam site, don't waste your time, i've seen a few before. They are NOT legit copies from microsoft.

the software isn't legit.

They have different variations of this website and they all sell pirated software.

I'm also kinda curious why the initial link has a referral code, etc in it.

does the referrer get a piece of the action from these pirates, and if so, just what is that piece? Share of the purchase price, copy of the credit card number? Who knows :)

Yes, this is definately pirated software. A friend of mine was taken in by one of these scams, and lost out on over $100... He got a CD with a printed top, and a silver burned side to make it look more like a real disc. The serial # was the fckgw key.

IMO, people that do this kind of crap shouldn't get prosecuted, they should just be taken out to a field and shot.

This isn't "free stuff" and it's not even a "hot deal". It is pirated software.

"Note, that you will not be able to register the software with the manufacturer and get technical support."

You can register legit OEM software, but I happen to know for a fact that Adobe does not put out OEM versions of its software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back