• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EXOS2 Its a Great W/C Setup

techmate

n00b
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
15
I just got my Exos2 installed, let me let met tell you it does a great job cooling my PEntium 630 o/c to 3.83Ghz, and my Asus X800XT o/c I am getting load temps of about 44c on my cpu and around 49C on the video card, and I have the X800 running at 580/590 speeds, And the Exos2 is completly silent, only issues is it takes some time getting all the AIR out of the lines
 
What's you ambient temps?
temp showing on EXOS?
room temps?
 
Back
Top