"Exit Button" extension for Chrome?

Synomenon

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know of a Chrome extension that will add an "Exit" button somewhere that will perform the same thing as going into Chrome's menu and hitting "Exit"?

I like to have to Chrome windows open. One on my side monitor where I keep a couple of tabs open all the time (email, Facebook, etc.) and a window or two on my main monitor where I do all the browsing.

Chrome doesn't remember all of these open windows unless I hit Menu -> Exit.

If I close each window, one-by-one then reopen Chrome, the same windows as before don't open.

I'm trying to switch to Chrome from FireFox and FireFox has a couple of these "Exit Button" extensions.

If you change the startup option for chrome to "pick up where I left off", it will remember all your open tabs and you can just click the X button in the upper right.

I've tried that option and it's just for one window. As I mentioned, I usually have multiple windows open with multiple tabs in each.

With that option enabled, it only remembers that tabs and last window that I closed.

When I go to Menu -> Exit, all windows close at the same time then when I open Chrome again, all of those windows reopen.

Back