Exclusive: ASUS Computex 2024 product launch list leaked: ROG Ally 2024, Thor 1600 III PSU, Mojlonir Portable UPS and no RTX 5090

erek

[H]F Junkie
1714847335189.png

Source: https://videocardz.com/newz/exclusi...iii-psu-mojlonir-portable-ups-and-no-rtx-5090

I'm not sure why "no RTX 5090" is noteworthy enough for Videocardz to mention... If Blackwell announcement was imminent the rumor mill would be in overdrive and we'd already know the full correct specs and have accurate performance estimates. Ain't no way RTX 50 is getting announced before autumn and I think everyone's known that for like a year...

I'm not sure why "no RTX 5090" is noteworthy enough for Videocardz to mention... If Blackwell announcement was imminent the rumor mill would be in overdrive and we'd already know the full correct specs and have accurate performance estimates. Ain't no way RTX 50 is getting announced before autumn and I think everyone's known that for like a year...
Well they say that it would seem like a bad idea to announce that far to the launch....

Here's hoping the ROG Ally 2024 upgraded battery is able to fit in the original Ally.

Waiting for an elmb-sync oled monitor (VRR+Strobe). If they can do it with slow ips and ugly tn, they can do it with oled.

Seems the power station/UPS was announced last month. The design is certainly a choice. I wonder who the OEM is since I know some portable power stations have too much of a switching delay to be used as a UPS so I'm curious if this would handle desktop PCs and not merely devices with their own internal batteries.

yG8DMTfEAquBSQQq.jpg

Back