Excited

where is all my text?

Well back up and running, nothing special

16gigs of ram
Core i3 at 4.06
2x Galaxy gts 250

about 15k per day.
 
:)

every bit helps... 15k is not a small bit either...
 
Welcome to the Team!

Nice to have ya!
 
Thanks, it is good to be back working towards the good. There are not many good news storied lately but FaH is one of the good ones I like to read about.
 
Because of your awesometacular Core i3 setup, I just bought me a Core i3 530 and Gigabyte P55 motherboard just for kicks. This is, by far, my favorite budget CPU, and I'm happy to own one once again.

Anyway, welcome!
 
Thank you, it has been a great little cpu and some benchies have showed that it is not much slower than an i7 in gaming. I might work on getting some more mhz out of it this weekend. I need to upgrade my WC setup first but think 4.2 to 4.4 might be possible.
 
Back
Top