Excited about Riddick!

Thunder888

Limp Gawd
He-he - ordered Riddick yesterday, should be here in a short while. From what I've seen here, it should be great. Another Far Cry, no hype, just great unadulterated gaming action!

Anyone else tried and liked it?

Played the xbox version and loved it.
The hand to hand combat parts are a blast.

Pretty cool game.

Still kinda pissed that it runs like absolute crap in PS3.0 mode.

lol... currently no support for SLI. THAT's what pisses me off. PS2.0 is smooth like butter on 1280*1024. So imagine.. that's the best you get with SLI too.... no 1600*1200 and no PS3.0. Hoorah! Riddick and NFSU2 need to be added to SLI list ASAP.

texuspete00 said:
lol... currently no support for SLI. THAT's what pisses me off. PS2.0 is smooth like butter on 1280*1024. So imagine.. that's the best you get with SLI too.... no 1600*1200 and no PS3.0. Hoorah! Riddick and NFSU2 need to be added to SLI list ASAP.

I'm not sure it doesn't work. Most games I've tested with SLI that were 'unsupported' worked just fine. I think NVidia is just being cautious about officially supporting everything out of the box.

I might just have to pick it up to see if I can make it work with SLI :)

Well I mean supported as in 2 cards are working for an SLI benefit. This may have changed but Riddick and NFSU2, last time I checked, didn't have an "SLI profile" so it's a wash.

texuspete00 said:
Well I mean supported as in 2 cards are working for an SLI benefit. This may have changed but Riddick and NFSU2, last time I checked, didn't have an "SLI profile" so it's a wash.

Yes, but my point was that you can easily create said profile and experiment. I've done so with some good results.

Back