• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Excellent Bios/OC guide

ssrat

n00b
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
20
after looking around for something with enough screen grabs I found this site with these 2 guides that should be perfect for a LOT of people, it does not go into a LOT of tech stuff but just what you NEED /Should do and the overall reason behind it

http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/overclocking/3506-c2d-overclocking-guide-beginners-dfi-add.html

And one specifically for the DFI series

http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/hardware/3203-dfi-bios-guide-intel-chipset-based-motherboards.html

even THIS dummy can understand and follow THIS one:D
 
Thanks, it should help a lot of new people. I remember when I started OCing I had no idea what pretty much any terms meant, but guides like these helped me get started :)
 
Back
Top