eXcaliberPC

kill_emma

Limp Gawd
*cries* NO!!!!!! The site is down!!!!! I can access the site via the IP, but I doubt they would get my order from it, because the order would be delivered to them via email, which goes through the domain. Anyone have a site that sells a Lian Li PC-60 that they know is trustworthy... and actually has it? I really want to get one before they sell out, because I heard that Lian Li is discontinuing the PC-60. I'm not sure that any other sites I go to will actually have it in stock.

Sundialmicro has the PC-60 in stock, for $119. They're a pretty reputable vendor according to resellerratings.com.

is the case the old version or the new one? i dont really like the fact that their picture is the first one, and not of the newer revisions.

Wow man I'm sorry to hear about that, my PC-60 had just been shipped from Excal when their site went down! I didn't even have a way if finding out when it would be here, I just crossed my fingers that the order went through:)

Try www.so-trickcomputers.com

YES!!!!!!!

http://12.108.181.160/

I looked up the IP for the site, called in customer support, and asked if they had any in stock, she said they had 4, and that it would work if I ordered off the IP ^_^. There are now 3 in stock!

Back