eXcaliberPC.com went out business?

burningrave101 said:
Its looks to me like http://www.excaliberpc.com/ has gone out of business or something. This may explain the dirt cheap prices we saw on alot of items not long ago.

I saw this thread as well when i was searching for something on Anandtech forums.

http://forums.anandtech.com/message...=1492763&highlight_key=y&keyword1=eXcaliberPC

yeah looks like it
I was able to get 3 1GB sticks of Crucial DDR2 ram for $90 each
ordered it the day before they closed down

still kicking myself for missing the Lian Li V1000 for like $150
 
EnderW said:
yeah looks like it
I was able to get 3 1GB sticks of Crucial DDR2 ram for $90 each
ordered it the day before they closed down

still kicking myself for missing the Lian Li V1000 for like $150

Yea i ordered a bunch of OCZ RAM for cheap as well. I hate to see them go out of business though because i was hopeing this might be a yearly sale lol.
 
burningrave101 said:
Yea i ordered a bunch of OCZ RAM for cheap as well. I hate to see them go out of business though because i was hopeing this might be a yearly sale lol.
get any good deals?
 
It may just be me...but doesn't your link show the following at the top of the page:
WE WILL RE-OPEN ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, FEB 7TH, 2005!
Thank you for your paitence and support!

​
Am I missing something?
 
Tiny said:
It may just be me...but doesn't your link show the following at the top of the page:
WE WILL RE-OPEN ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, FEB 7TH, 2005!
Thank you for your paitence and support!

​
Am I missing something?
cool, I didn't click thru, but I know that wasn't there when I last checked a couple of days ago
 
Tiny said:
It may just be me...but doesn't your link show the following at the top of the page:
WE WILL RE-OPEN ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, FEB 7TH, 2005!
Thank you for your paitence and support!

​
Am I missing something?

Looks like the site is back up again :). I'm glad eXcaliberPC is going to stick around because they have some great prices on hardware.
 
burningrave101 said:
Looks like the site is back up again :). I'm glad eXcaliberPC is going to stick around because they have some great prices on hardware.

THE PARTYS OVER !!!

I just checked out the site and its in beta mode and
their not taking any order's till 3/31 !!

Their prices now SUCK !!! :mad:

I checked out the Lian Li PC 71 and it went from $90 bucks to $184 !!!! :eek:
http://www.excaliberpc.com/LIAN-LI_PC71_ATX_BLACK_ALUMINUM/PC71/partinfo-id-544807.html

DAMN ! i'm glad some of us got in on that deal before it went south !!!

I guess they realized they messed up and saw what everyone else was getting !

Well too bad !

They lost me as a costumer :(
 
Or perhaps they changed management...

And had a firesale before the old left.

Who knows.
 
This is what I heard from anandtech forums

Yes, they are getting BOUGHT OUT by ABS...which just happens to also own newegg & CheifValue &....
:confused:
 
awsomaha said:
This is what I heard from anandtech forums

Yes, they are getting BOUGHT OUT by ABS...which just happens to also own newegg & CheifValue &....
:confused:

Thats awesome. I'm sure they will have very competitive prices then. ChiefValue is one of my favorite places to shop now.

You know that ABS is just making money out the ass on Newegg alone.
 
Back
Top