Excaliberpc.com Deals

jpm804

Gawd
I just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone else can find some deals at www.excaliberpc.com

I know some people have posted deals on Lian-Li's in other threads but I want to consolidate this into one thread if possible:

Here is some the deals i've come across -

Lian-Li Cases they had a wider selection this weekend, but they have been selling out quickly.
The PC-71 @ $90 is a deal. Not a bad price for the PC-V2100 @ $190

Also if you have a Coolermaster Stacker and want a case window, they have it on sale for $12. Link

Also they have some good deals on OCZ memory:OCZ Memory

Also these deals are made better if you live in the bay area since they allow will call pick-up so you save alot of money on the shipping for the cases.

If anybody else finds any deals on the site, please post and share them with everybody. Jump on these deals since they seem to be selling out quick.

Wow, they have the OCZ PC4000 1GB Rev2 kit for $188!
Good company, I've purchased from them countless times.

Their prices on OCZ notebook memory are amazing.

PC2100 512MB = $33, best price on newegg is more than double that.

PC3200 512MB = $45.

It's almost too good to be true. I ordered 512MB of the PC2100 for my Inspiron 600m, but I'm wondering if I'm going to get something completely different than what it says.

jpm804 said:
I jumped on these when I saw it also last night... Sorrie I think I got the last two sets, the price was so good i had to get two... :D

You bitch! lol

How about you sell me one for a descent price ;).

burningrave101 said:
You bitch! lol

How about you sell me one for a descent price ;).

LoL...I was acutally gonna buy the 3700EL Platinum, but the were sold out, so i went with these and found out also that they use TCCD also :)

jpm804 said:
LoL...I was acutally gonna buy the 3700EL Platinum, but the were sold out, so i went with these and found out also that they use TCCD also :)

Well your lucky i didn't find em first because i would of bought all of them and re-sold them for a major profit lol.

CRXican said:
Deals so great that none of it is in stock :rolleyes:

They are selling out quick...there are still some deals to be found, you just gotta do some searching.

I was able to get on some of the deals yesterday..My purchase list:
lian-li 71 - $90 -->normally $170
Lian-Li Hard drive exapansion Kit - $15 ---normally $25
coolermaster stacker window - $12 ---> Normally $28
Cooler Master STB-3T4-E1 4-in-3 Device Module -$16.99 -->normally $25
OCZ 4200EL Platinum- $205 --> normally $360

Looks like alot of the OCZ memory is selling out fast. There is some good deals to be had with the Corsair memory: Link

Also some decent prices for DDR2 on Crucial - Link

banghead.gif

I can't believe the deals i missed!

here goes some more money blown :)

Edit:

Look at their PC game prices!

Clearance section has some good ones, FSP 300w psu for $8, http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=366

burningrave101 said:
http://www.excaliberpc.com/product_info.php?products_id=4267

I just bought the last one of the OCZ PC3700 EL Platinum 512MB sticks for $79. I believe it uses the Samsung TCCD chips even though it doesn't have the -K in the model number. I'm not even for sure what the -K stands for.

That's a great deal...Earlier today that was $99 dollars so you got even a better deal. Also the K just stands for Kit I think, since it was a single it wont have a K. Also I think that is TCCD so you made out pretty good.

Also picked up my order today and all the stuff was brand new and what they advertised. :D

New Deal found: If you want 1 Gig of some basic pc3200 they have PQI 512mb modules for $50 a piece (no rebate needed) - Link

jpm804 said:
That's a great deal...Earlier today that was $99 dollars so you got even a better deal. Also the K just stands for Kit I think, since it was a single it wont have a K. Also I think that is TCCD so you made out pretty good.

Also picked up my order today and all the stuff was brand new and what they advertised. :D

New Deal found: If you want 1 Gig of some basic pc3200 they have PQI 512mb modules for $50 a piece (no rebate needed) - Link

I'm going to sell it though because i was only able to grab one 512MB stick and i have no use for juse one.

I should of grabbed another one earlier today and i didn't :(.

I have a gig of OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 coming from Newegg and i also ordered a gig of OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev3 from eXcaliberPC.

burningrave101 said:
I'm going to sell it though because i was only able to grab one 512MB stick and i have no use for juse one.

I should of grabbed another one earlier today and i didn't :(.

I have a gig of OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 coming from Newegg and i also ordered a gig of OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev3 from eXcaliberPC.

If its any consolation..they only had one 512mb of the 3700EL since yesterday. I tried to order two yesterday night, but it wouldn't let me... hehehe :cool:

Thats a good deal on those 3700 Gold Rev3....

jpm804 said:
If its any consolation..they only had one 512mb of the 3700EL since yesterday. I tried to order two yesterday night, but it wouldn't let me... hehehe :cool:

Thats a good deal on those 3700 Gold Rev3....

I wonder why it wouldn't let you order more then one?

burningrave101 said:
I wonder why it wouldn't let you order more then one?

I think they only had one left and the system wouldnt let me order more than they had in stock.

Looks like the deals are going quick. Looks like they have no more Lian-Li cases. The OCZ memory seems to be following suit.

There is still some OCZ 3200 platinum memory (2-3-2-5) available for $168 for 2x512 - link

i personally don't like excaliberpc

i bought a gainward fx5700, the one that has the heatpipe cooler on it

because of its weight, the video card couldn't always make contact fully with the agp slot. i told them about this and returned it to them and showed them not only on my pc, but one of theirs as well. They said oh well basically, and charged me a restocking fee to return it. Plus the heatpipe cooler wasn't on all the way, so i said that can't be good, they said it hardly needs to touch the gpu or ramsinks to cool it(which all of us know is BS).

BTW, they also made it store credit, not refund

mpegripper said:
i personally don't like excaliberpc

i bought a gainward fx5700, the one that has the heatpipe cooler on it

because of its weight, the video card couldn't always make contact fully with the agp slot. i told them about this and returned it to them and showed them not only on my pc, but one of theirs as well. They said oh well basically, and charged me a restocking fee to return it. Plus the heatpipe cooler wasn't on all the way, so i said that can't be good, they said it hardly needs to touch the gpu or ramsinks to cool it(which all of us know is BS).

BTW, they also made it store credit, not refund
your right it seems very odd that most of the stuff says NON-refundable in big red letters.

Qwertyman said:
your right it seems very odd that most of the stuff says NON-refundable in big red letters.
Most places won't take back items on clearance, and while nothing expressly said the stuff that's deeply discounted is actually ON clearance, the price tags (and the stock available) give me a good indication that that's the case.

How long is this lasting? I'd love to get in on that ram if it's last until Friday's payday.

there's almost nothign now. I had to pick up two 512s cus they sold out of gigs

i saw a 512MB kit of some 3700EB for $49, in stock, about an hour ago. now it's not even on the ocz list.. whyyy didn't i order some then :( .

Good heads up, thanks :)

Kicking self in butt for not ordering more...prices just seemed too good to be true so I erred on the side of caution (more for you dudes to buy) All items arrived today brand new and in perfect condition. :D

They have hard drive enclosures for cheap. Some $15-20 cheaper then everywhere else. I just ordered a Kingwin 3.5" USB2/Firewire combo enclosure for $25+5 shipping. Same enclosure is $49.49+$5.99 shipping at Newegg.

Any idea when eXcaliberPC will update their stock? I'm about ready to order the Corsair TWINX PC4400 1GB(2x512M) TWINX1024-4400PT (Platinum) but they are out.

Hopefully they don't up the price when they get the new stuff in :(

·PitBuLL· said:
Any idea when eXcaliberPC will update their stock? I'm about ready to order the Corsair TWINX PC4400 1GB(2x512M) TWINX1024-4400PT (Platinum) but they are out.

Hopefully they don't up the price when they get the new stuff in :(

The sale is over so when they get any of the items back in stock they will go back to original prices. I saw that they had already gotten some of the OCZ memory back in stock that i wanted but its regular price now.

Back