Ex-Fannie Mae Programmer Says Not Guilty

HardOCP News

[H] News
The guy accused of planting the virus that was set to take down all of Fannie Mae’s servers has plead “not guilty.” I guess the title of this news item is a bit misleading, it’s not that he claimed he didn’t do it, he just entered the standard “not guilty” plea.

A 35-year-old computer programmer pleaded not guilty on Friday to charges that he planted a computer virus designed to destroy all the data on 4,000 Fannie Mae computer servers the day he was fired from the company. Rajendrasinh Babubhai Makwana, an Indian citizen who had been working as a contractor employee at Fannie Mae's facility in Urbana, Maryland, was indicted on Tuesday by a federal grand jury for computer intrusion.

Way to take it out on a GSE that's having alot of trouble at this point of the economy. Enjoy pound-me-in-the-ass prison. He should have pointed his viruses at politicians in Washington for letting this shit happen though but I digress.

For all we know he was paid nicely by Fannie Mae execs to cover-up what happened and it failed.

Things might have been better had he succeeded. The economy is only as resilient as we believe it is and FNMA claiming everything was screwed up by a virus, rather than their incompetence, may have resulted in less economic fallout.

20-life is what this guy should get. We need to scare the crap out assholes like this kwikimart reject. See how loud he screams when his asshole is stretched!
asshole.gif

Back