Evony

lathode

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.evony.com/index.do

Anyone play? I just started playing, so far it's pretty fun. Easy game to play while browsing the web. I wasn't sure what to think of the game seeing the tit ads everywhere, but my brother-in-law plays it and it looked interesting.

Also, isn't there a similar flash game that people play on here? I remember seeing a thread about it a while back but can't find it now.

I played for a little over a month, and got real bored after a while. Their advertising is so terrible. Zero representation of the game.

129017059390325205.jpg

Played it for about a week. Joined an alliance, got into a war, and got absolutely pummelled by MASSIVE players. There is zero noob protection on the game.

Also, isn't there a similar flash game that people play on here? I remember seeing a thread about it a while back but can't find it now.

A lot of us were playing Ikariam, but like most gameforge games it got "improved" to the point of being completely boring. I played it for about a year and a half, and they completely destroyed anything fun in the game in a single update.

Back