EVO2015

Who saw the female own that guy on the main channel just then with her Chun Li? She was badass with her Chun Li!

This was an amazing finals. Infiltration is awesome. And poor gamerbee. I wanted him to win so bad..

Also, big surprise, a shitty ass Razer product that markets itself as a "tournament grade/edition/whatever' fails on momochi in the grand finals!

This was an amazing finals. Infiltration is awesome. And poor gamerbee. I wanted him to win so bad..

Also, big surprise, a shitty ass Razer product that markets itself as a "tournament grade/edition/whatever' fails on momochi in the grand finals!
Razer has never been anything more than a marketing brand. Their products have always been of questionable quality.

Fantastic EVO finals. GGX was fantastic as was the UMVC and SF4 finals. I was rooting for gamerbee after he took out Daigo (still a fan regardless).

That finals controller fail was interesting. While I was pulling for GamerBee, I actually would have felt bad had he won that way with the free round. He was rattled before that happened.
I watched a lot of USF4 and feel that it was a fitting end to that game. IMO, it has run its course and seeing a wide variety of characters throughout the end of the event showed that they eventually got things right balance-wise. While I'm sure the game will be in EVO for some time to come, I'd imagine the majority of serious players will move to SF5 when it hits. Personally, I can't wait to be rid of focus attacks. I never liked that mechanic to begin with.

LOL, that KI video is priceless. Hard to blame the Sabrewulf guy for being lame when EVO is on the line, but I love the way that went down.

That finals controller fail was interesting. While I was pulling for GamerBee, I actually would have felt bad had he won that way with the free round. He was rattled before that happened.
I watched a lot of USF4 and feel that it was a fitting end to that game. IMO, it has run its course and seeing a wide variety of characters throughout the end of the event showed that they eventually got things right balance-wise. While I'm sure the game will be in EVO for some time to come, I'd imagine the majority of serious players will move to SF5 when it hits. Personally, I can't wait to be rid of focus attacks. I never liked that mechanic to begin with.

Yup. Never liked focus attacks. I can't wait for SF5!

If you watch SnakeEyez, he ends up down on life with 5-10 seconds to go all the time...yet he has a VERY high % of wins in those matches. Ditto with others like Infiltration and (this year) Gamerbee, too.
I lack that kind of poise, but at the highest levels I'm not sure being down with the clock ticking down is the end of the world. That seems to be the prime time for people to mentally break. Especially with all of the nearly 50/50 mix ups in SF4.

Back