.EVO Blu-Ray extensions

raisis2k3

Limp Gawd
I need a player to play .EVO extensions I have already tried multiple prducts but no results either sound but no video or the video gets very laggy and choppy. I have tried windvd, nero, VLC, Cyberlink power dvd, windoes media player. Anyone know of a player that I can use? Thank you

No problems playing back HD-DVD's (same .evo file structure) from the HD using Cyberlink PowerDVD on a 5000+ BE @ 3.0 and an nVidia 8800GTS. Be aware that PowerDVD v 7.3.3319a was the LAST version that supported playback from the hard drive (they know what's best for the consumer :rolleyes:). Everthing after that won't allow it. The only other thing I tried was Nero ShowTime and it wanted me to spend ANOTHER 35 bucks for a stupid plugin...

No problems playing back HD-DVD's (same .evo file structure) from the HD using Cyberlink PowerDVD on a 5000+ BE @ 3.0 and an nVidia 8800GTS. Be aware that PowerDVD v 7.3.3319a was the LAST version that supported playback from the hard drive (they know what's best for the consumer :rolleyes:). Everthing after that won't allow it. The only other thing I tried was Nero ShowTime and it wanted me to spend ANOTHER 35 bucks for a stupid plugin...

Yea nero tried doing that to me too, almost bought it but thought it would probably do the same thing PowerDVD is doing. When I go into the TS folder and play the files, eveything plays fine like the ads and previews, but when I play the movie itself it lags real bad, sound is slowed and choppy and the video flickers back and forth to showing the picture to a black screen on PowerDVD. Im pretty sure its not my computer im running a QX6700 with a XFX 8800GT and 4GB of reaper memory on vista 64 ultimate. But I have had this problem with all .EVO extensions

Back